In the ancient hall, LeDomaine's 27 double rooms and 3 suites have been carefully renovated and styled to contemporary five-star standards with every amenity you would expect in a luxury hotel.
Each accommodation has generous views overlooking wide expanses of vineyards and vividly changing Spanish skies. Establishing symbiotic harmony between people and nature was fundamental in Romanesque architecture and essential to the lifestyle of the monks as well. Quiet harmony resonates throughout the whole of LeDomaine.
Eight of the double rooms are situated into the ancient Abbey's former Stable, having direct access to Santuario, the new Wellness & Spa Center of Abadía Retuerta LeDomaine.
Services and features:
- Full Butler service
- Vineyard views from all rooms
- Twice-daily housekeeping service and turn down service
- Complimentary minibar
- Internet access free of charge
- Pillow menu
- Sound-proof bedrooms with oak floor and stucco walls
- Tailor made walnut furniture
- Lighting control system
- In-room bathtub and shower
- Tempering heating system
- Loewe auto design Idock
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe box
- Complimentary news brief with breakfast
- In-room movies upon request
- Special toiletries